Brien Posey is a seven time Microsoft MVP with two decades of IT experience. Before becoming a freelance technical writer, Brien worked as a CIO for a national chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities. He has also served as a network administrator for some of the nation’s largest insurance companies and for the Department of Defense at Fort Knox.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brien Posey
- Must-read tips to secure VM live migrations
- CredSSP or Kerberos authentication for Live Migration?
- Better ways to live migrate a Hyper-V VM
- Do VLANs belong in a virtual data center?
- What are Generation 2 VMs?
- Managing Server Core VMs with PowerShell
- Enlighten your VMs with Hyper-V Integration Services
- Adding to your Hyper-V management toolbox
- Hyper-V virtual Fibre Channel opens new doors
- Resource contention, other factors limit VM performance
- Easing the legacy server virtualization process
- What your physical NIC allocation plan should look like
- Calculate your virtual data center licensing needs
- What type of server should you virtualize?
- The pros and cons of virtualizing everything
- Cluster Shared Volumes: Things to consider
- Virtualization vulnerabilities: Hypervisor security
- Why store VMs on an SMB file share?
- Cheaper fault tolerance with Hyper-V Replica
- Prepping for a Hyper-V update