Brien Posey is a seven time Microsoft MVP with two decades of IT experience. Before becoming a freelance technical writer, Brien worked as a CIO for a national chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities. He has also served as a network administrator for some of the nation’s largest insurance companies and for the Department of Defense at Fort Knox.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brien Posey
- Start with live migration basics for better performance
- Pods offer scalability but bring clustering challenges
- How VMware vApps can simplify multi-tiered application management
- The how and why of live cloning a VM in Hyper-V 2012 R2
- Adding an IPAM server in SCVMM 2012 R2
- How Hyper-V and VMware can coexist together with VMM
- Best practices for using Hyper-V differencing disks
- Be prepared before you change your hypervisor
- Software-defined networking for Hyper-V
- Must-read tips to secure VM live migrations
- CredSSP or Kerberos authentication for Live Migration?
- Better ways to live migrate a Hyper-V VM
- Do VLANs belong in a virtual data center?
- What are Generation 2 VMs?
- Managing Server Core VMs with PowerShell
- Enlighten your VMs with Hyper-V Integration Services
- Adding to your Hyper-V management toolbox
- Hyper-V virtual Fibre Channel opens new doors
- Resource contention, other factors limit VM performance
- Easing the legacy server virtualization process