Brien Posey is a seven time Microsoft MVP with two decades of IT experience. Before becoming a freelance technical writer, Brien worked as a CIO for a national chain of hospitals and healthcare facilities. He has also served as a network administrator for some of the nation’s largest insurance companies and for the Department of Defense at Fort Knox.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Brien Posey
- What your physical NIC allocation plan should look like
- Calculate your virtual data center licensing needs
- What type of server should you virtualize?
- The pros and cons of virtualizing everything
- Cluster Shared Volumes: Things to consider
- Virtualization vulnerabilities: Hypervisor security
- Why store VMs on an SMB file share?
- Cheaper fault tolerance with Hyper-V Replica
- Prepping for a Hyper-V update
- Key tips for planning your next storage migration
- Top reasons Hyper-V live migrations fail
- Roadmap to Hyper-V 3.0-based private cloud
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V soothes VM import process
- Why you should ditch VHD for VHDX
- Spotlight on the new, extensible Hyper-V virtual switch
- Dynamic Memory improvements in Hyper-V 3.0
- Shedding light on Hyper-V 3.0 resource monitoring
- Hyper-V 3.0 PVLANs: Network isolation sans the headache
- Spotlight on Hyper-V 3.0 high availability
- Improved scalability tops Hyper-V 3.0 changes