Jason is a 25-year IT veteran and currently works as the Director of PowerShell Technologies at Interface Technical Training. As a teacher and consultant, he specializes in using PowerShell for enterprise solutions with Microsoft Internet Information Services, Exchange and System Center. Jason is a board member of PowerShell.Org and the author of Learn Windows IIS in a Month of Lunches. You can follow and contact Jason on Twitter: @theJasonHelmick.
Contributions from Jason Helmick
- Converting VMs from VMware to Hyper-V
- How do you add and import VHD files?
- Automate to accelerate Hyper-V host deployments
- Seek and find SCVMM PowerShell cmdlets
- Use VMM cmdlets without installing management tools
- Ask the expert: How do I enable PowerShell remoting?
- Rapid VM deployment in Hyper-V 3
- Can Hyper-V Dynamic Memory improve performance?