Jason Helmick is Senior Technologist at Concentrated Tech. His IT career spans more than 25 years or enterprise consulting on a variety of technologies, with a focus on strategic IT business planning. He’s a highly successful IT author, columnist, lecturer, and instructor, specializing in automation practices for the IT pro. Jason is a leader in the IT professional community, and serves as board member and COO/CFO of PowerShell.Org and is a Windows PowerShell MVP.
Jason’s publications include Learn Windows IIS in a Month of Lunches, and he has contributed to numerous industry publications and periodicals, including PowerShell Deep Dives, Microsoft TechNet and TechTarget. He is a sought-after speaker at numerous technical conferences and symposia, and has been a featured presenter in the Microsoft Virtual Academy. He can be contacted on Twitter: @theJasonHelmick.
Contributions from Jason Helmick
- It's not just hype, SMB 3 is the real deal
- Accelerate your live migrations with SMB 3.0
- A different view on the end of TechNet subscriptions
- Expected Hyper-V updates improve agility
- Converting VMs from VMware to Hyper-V
- How do you add and import VHD files?
- Automate to accelerate Hyper-V host deployments
- Seek and find SCVMM PowerShell cmdlets
- Use VMM cmdlets without installing management tools
- Ask the expert: How do I enable PowerShell remoting?
- Rapid VM deployment in Hyper-V 3
- Can Hyper-V Dynamic Memory improve performance?