CompTIA Cloud Essentials is an entry-level, vendor-neutral cloud certification that evaluates administrators on the following knowledge:
- Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective.
- Business value of cloud computing.
- Technical perspective and cloud types.
- Steps to successful cloud adoption.
- Effect and changes of the cloud on IT service management.
- Risks and consequences of cloud computing.
These exam objectives were originally developed by ITpreneurs in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council, a membership body dedicated to vendor-neutral training in cloud computing and comprising companies including IBM, Cisco, EMC, HP and ING. Though not a requirement, CompTIA recommends that exam candidates have at least six months of IT experience.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.