By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
The HP VSE integrates planning, management and automation, making it convenient for server administrators to:
- Consolidate multiple application programs on a single server.
- Create virtual servers that can automatically adjust their capacity based on changing requirements for each hosted application.
- Manage server farms without a negative impact on performance.
- Utilize all available server capacity while providing critical applications with additional resources during peak periods.
- Enable streamlined migration of virtual machines in a server farm.
- Maintain service levels in the event of downtime and pay for spare capacity on an as-needed basis.
Continue Reading About HP Virtual Server Environment (HP VSE)
Dig Deeper on Virtual server backup and storage