The HP VSE integrates planning, management and automation, making it convenient for server administrators to:
- Consolidate multiple application programs on a single server.
- Create virtual servers that can automatically adjust their capacity based on changing requirements for each hosted application.
- Manage server farms without a negative impact on performance.
- Utilize all available server capacity while providing critical applications with additional resources during peak periods.
- Enable streamlined migration of virtual machines in a server farm.
- Maintain service levels in the event of downtime and pay for spare capacity on an as-needed basis.
Continue Reading About HP Virtual Server Environment (HP VSE)
Dig Deeper on Virtual server backup and storage