The road to success begins with a virtualization certification path
A comprehensive collection of articles, videos and more, hand-picked by our editors
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Private Cloud is a new Microsoft certification covering Windows 2012 Hyper-V and System Center 2012, as well as applications such as SharePoint and Exchange. The certification tests administrators on the following abilities:
- Design and deploy Microsoft System Center.
- Configure System Center infrastructure and integration.
- Configure and deploy virtual machines (VMs) and services.
- Configure storage and network fabric, deployment and update servers, and cloud and virtualization hosts.
- Configure data center process automation.
- Configure resource monitoring and monitor resources.
- Configure and maintain service management.
- Manage configuration, updates, backup, and recovery.
MCSE Private Cloud requires you to take the following certification exams:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.
- Administering Windows Server 2012.
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
- Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012.
If you’re already a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator or MCITP: Server Administrator, you only need to complete the last two exams above to earn your Private Cloud certification.
Continue Reading About MCSE Private Cloud (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Private Cloud)
'MCSE Private Cloud (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Private Cloud)' is part of the:
View All Definitions