Virtualization has emerged as a principal enabler of data center efficiency, but it is not a turnkey process. It requires careful consideration and planning to ensure successful deployments. In this e-book, learn the virtualization essentials that can make your environments run smoothly and cost effectively.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Moving to a consolidated data center reduces the number of servers, which can minimize required investments in hardware, hardware maintenance charges...
Virtual data center managers must keep storage capacity and performance within acceptable parameters as business conditions change. Examine the ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Virtualizing storage for a flexible approach to disaster recovery
- Capacity planning strategies for successful failover clusters
- Rethinking high-availability architecture: Scale out to save money
- When your high availability architecture should include OS protection
- Power management a must for oVirt high availability
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Virtualization solves a lot of problems, but it also presents new challenges, especially related to storage. Do you need new tools that address ...
Automation isn't new, but as virtualized environments become more complex, admins are seeing a bigger need for features that help them manage their ...
Virtualization creates an abstraction layer between hardware and the operating system and applications, providing great flexibility and ease when it ...