Virtualization has emerged as a principal enabler of data center efficiency, but it is not a turnkey process. It requires careful consideration and planning to ensure successful deployments. In this e-book, learn the virtualization essentials that can make your environments run smoothly and cost effectively.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Moving to a consolidated data center reduces the number of servers, which can minimize required investments in hardware, hardware maintenance charges...
Virtual data center managers must keep storage capacity and performance within acceptable parameters as business conditions change. Examine the ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Strike a common-sense balance when deciding what to automate
- Despite the appeal of IT automation, don't rush to automate everything
- The future of data centers: Software-defined, or not?
- Optimal BIOS settings for server virtualization
- Workflow automation software showdown: Citrix, Microsoft and VMware
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
The benefits of server virtualization have been widely accepted, but companies may still have reservations about virtualizing applications that ...
Convincing top management of the benefits of server virtualization is crucial to the success of your virtualization project. This expert e-guide ...
After briefly considering public cloud computing, many companies are opting for private models instead. This expert IT handbook provides an in-depth ...