Virtualization has emerged as a principal enabler of data center efficiency, but it is not a turnkey process. It requires careful consideration and planning to ensure successful deployments. In this e-book, learn the virtualization essentials that can make your environments run smoothly and cost effectively.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Moving to a consolidated data center reduces the number of servers, which can minimize required investments in hardware, hardware maintenance charges...
Virtual data center managers must keep storage capacity and performance within acceptable parameters as business conditions change. Examine the ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Capacity planning strategies for successful failover clusters
- Rethinking high-availability architecture: Scale out to save money
- When your high availability architecture should include OS protection
- Power management a must for oVirt high availability
- Important considerations for security and protection of VM data
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Through automation and server virtualization, an organization employing a private cloud model can reap many of the rewards of cloud computing while ...
Many IT shops need to manage their virtual environments on a tight budget, and increasing pressure to provide private cloud capabilities in the ...
The right virtual management tools can make all the difference in moving to a cloud environment. Products from major virtualization vendors and from ...